For paper submission, we use the EasyChair conference management system. This section details submitting a paper.
- Ensure your paper complies with the instructions given on the Call for Papers page.
- Make sure that your paper complies to the requirements of the blind review process.
- Go to the NZCSRSC 2008 EasyChair login page.
- If you already have an EasyChair account, enter your details to login; otherwise set up an account through the "I have no EasyChair account" link.
- Once inside EasyChair, click the "New Submission" link at the top of the page.
- Fill out the "Address for Correspondence" fields.
- Enter all authors in the sections below this (make the primary author the first entry - they must also be a student). The "Affiliation" field refers to the institution you study at.
- Tick all student authors as "Corresponding Authors". Corresponding authors will also be reviewers (see The Review Process below)
- Fill out the Title, Abstract, and Category information as it relates to your paper.
- Specify appropriate keywords, as per the ACM keywords list.
- Click "Browse" and use your browser's file dialog to find the PDF copy of your paper.
- Click "Submit Paper".
- Congratulations, you have submitted a paper to NZCSRSC 2008!
The Review Process
The NZCSRSC is peer reviewed. It provides students with the opportunity of gaining academic reviewing experience. By submitting a paper, each student author agrees to be a reviewer. When submitting a paper, all student authors should be listed as corresponding authors on the EasyChair submit utility (See above). All corresponding authors will be reviewers.
At the start of the review period, each corresponding author will receive up to three papers to review for each paper they have submitted to the conference e.g. if you have submitted two papers to the conference, you will recieve up to six papers to review. All papers will receive at least three reviews.
A guideline and review template will be provided to each reviewer at the start of the review period.
More details will be put up here closer to the review date.
If you have any queries regarding submission or the review process, contact
, Programme Chair.